- (Recommended - get to the hotel directly) Shared Taxi (not usual taxi) : 3000 yen,
about 2-3 hrs. RESERVE 2 DAYS BEFORE your arrival. >>>
Airport Shuttles (Shared Ride)
- Otherwise you'll have to transfer at JR Kyoto Station.
- First take the JR Limited
Express "Haruka" = 2980 yen (NonReserved) - 4220 yen (FirstClass), 73 min./every 30 min., or the
Airport Limousine Bus
= 2300 yen, about 105 min./every 30-60 min., to Kyoto Station.
- Then take a taxi = about 1000 (?) yen and 10 min., or bus
to Kawaramachi-Sanjo = 220 yen and about 15 min.
- Or, take the subway (transfer at Karasuma Oike and get off
at Kyoto Shiyakusho-mae) = 250 yen and 10 min. and walk to the
hotel = less than 1 min., see also
Kyoto subway map.
- Bus from Kawaramachi-Sanjo to Hyakumanben (Kyoto
University) no. 3 (time table
in Japanese) or no. 17 (time table
in Japanese) = 220 yen and about 15 min. Then walk to the venue = about
3 min., see this map (PDF file).
Note:The Clock Tower of Kyoto University (Conference Venue) open at 9:00 am.
How to get to Kyoto University from Royal Hotel & Spa on foot
- It is about 2.6 kilometers and takes about 35 minutes or more, See this map.
How to get to Kyoto University by taxi